The Clinic offers a free e-mail service and sends information on free seminars and services offered. To subscribe, simply E-mail email@example.com
Seminars - Free Seminars
Traditional Chinese Medicine is used to treat a variety of medical conditions. The Mediterranean Regional Centre for Traditional Chinese Medicine has run an on-going seminar series on topics including stroke, skin conditions, infertility and allergy. These seminars always involve one talk by a Western-trained specialist and one by a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner so that the conditions can be approached from both viewpoints.
Case Examples - Histories
Please click below to download reports on a variety of cases treated using Traditional Chinese Medicine therapy :
TCM & Fertility Cases
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Please post your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org . When appropriate, we will answer directly and when common, general questions are posed, we will give brief answers. The Practitioners at the Centre will not discuss medical or therapeutic issues beyond the very general, and visitors to this site are always recommended to seek professional guidance either from clinicians or their GP. The Centre undertakes not to release into the public domain anything that compromises patient confidentiality or safety.
A list of Web links is currently under construction, please revisit at a later date for more information.
The Mediterranean Regional Centre for Traditional Chinese Medicine does not endorse any of these sites and will not accept any liability for the content of any of the sites.
Introduction for Qigong Beginners
How to learn 8 Form Tai Chi (Start form)
Tai Chi 5 Minutes a Day Module 01 - easy for beginners
1. Tendon Change Classic
2. Wei Tuo Presenting Pestle
3. Monster Controlling Magic Pestle
4. Supporting Heaven Gate with Palm
5. Picking Star and Changing Constellation
6. Pulling Nine Oxen by Their Tails
7. Displaying Paw and Spreading Wings
8. Nine Ghosts Pulling Sabre
9. Three Plates Falling on Ground
10. Blue Dragon Displaying its Claws
11.Hungry Tiger Pouncing on Its Prey
12. Bowing Down in Salutation to Beat Drum
13. Shaking Head and Tail
14. Practicing Method of Shao Lin Internal Exercise
15. Standing Stance
17. Bow Stance
18. Close Stance
19. Big Stance
20. Suspending Stance
21. Pushing Eight Horses Forward
22. Pulling Nine Oxen Backward
23. Pulling Golden Ring with One Hand
24. Phoenix Spreading Its Wings
25. Conqueror Supporting Tripot
26.Pushing Boat along Water Flowing
27. Embracing the Moon
28. Immortals Guiding Way
29. PingShouTuoTaHolding Tower with Flat Hand
30. Turning Palm to Fold Tile
31. Wind Blowing Lotus Leaf
32. Supporting the Sky with Two Hands
33. Single Phoenix Facing the Sun
The Mediterranean Regional Centre for Traditional Chinese Medicine is happy to answer questions, contribute to media articles and take part in broadcasts on general issues related to Traditional Chinese medicine.
Enquirers are requested to contact the Institute by E-mail to email@example.com or by telephone on +356 2169 1799.